Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Bpschedreq in 6.5

2008-08-01 14:52:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Bpschedreq in 6.5
From: "Preston, Doug" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 14:31:26 -0400
Please send

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
LandAmerica Financial Group, Inc. - A Fortune 2008 Most Admired Company
#1 in Mortgage Services Two Years in a Row
1123 South Park View DR, Covina CA 91724
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1104
Email  dlpreston AT landam DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication that
is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by,
any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail
transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it,
and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our address record can be
corrected.