Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] ZFS Filesystem Backups - Tips and tricks

2008-08-01 10:06:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] ZFS Filesystem Backups - Tips and tricks
From: "Bryan S. Leaman" <leaman AT bitbytes DOT com>
To: Mark Glazerman <Mark.Glazerman AT spartech DOT com>, Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:51:17 -0400
This is fixed in 6.5.2, but the other known problems in that release may
prevent you from wanting to upgrade. I've tested it and it works. From
the release notes:

Etrack Incident = ET1167175
Associated Primary Etrack = ET1165582
Titan cases: 240-665-067 281-261-075 290-875-726

A Zeta file system (ZFS) filesystem is not backed up when the
ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES directive is used.

Bryan