Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 & 6.5.2A BEWARE!!!

2008-07-30 00:17:09
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 & 6.5.2A BEWARE!!!
From: "Haskins, Steve" <Steve.Haskins AT bannerhealth DOT com>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:06:12 -0700

Whew, that’s a relief for my side of the house but I really do empathize with your pain, Ed, as it was painful rolling back. I felt I couldn’t risk reapplying 6.5.2A in the Symantec case I opened to have Symantec troubleshoot my production environment while missing backups.

Here’s to 6.5.3 and in hoping it fixes some of the “minor” issues I was applying 6.5.2A for and everyone else’s “major” issues.

Regards