Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 & 6.5.2A BEWARE!!!

2008-07-28 09:11:12
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 & 6.5.2A BEWARE!!!
From: "Mark Glazerman" <Mark.Glazerman AT spartech DOT com>
To: <elizabeth.sexton AT jpmchase DOT com>, "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:51:21 -0500

If it’s true that 6.5.2a is only addressing the aforementioned "all jobs running a full after upgrade" issue then why am I being told that 6.5.2a will fix an issue that I have with my catalog backups (occasional failure with status code 2 and catalog email notifications randomly stopping and starting) ?

I’m currently running 6.5.1 on a Solaris 10 x86 master and those are the only issues we’re having problems with.

Mark Glazerman

Desk: 314-889-8282

Cell: 618-520-3401

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to