Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Access to the Netbackup Administration Console (auth.conf)

2008-07-24 17:33:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Access to the Netbackup Administration Console (auth.conf)
From: toaster <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:16:16 -0400
Hi,

First i want to say that i was in a conference that Curtis presented yesterday,
it was great!  So now i am a user here because of him... thank you!

My question is regarding the access to the Netbackup Administration with
version 6.5.2.

I have played a lot with the auth.conf file, and there is NO WAY (i think! but
please correct me if i am wrong) to give a READ ONLY access to the Schedule tab
of the Policy ?

Maybe that's possible with NOM?  or any other way the Policies can be read as
read only ?

(command line isn't an option here)

Thanks!

Toaster.