Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to add clients to the master

2008-07-22 11:55:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to add clients to the master
From: "Klebba, Don" <DonKlebba AT quickenloans DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:20:36 -0400
We have a Solaris master server running 5.1 MP4. I would like to know how I install additional client packages on the master,
So I can push them out. We recently installed a AIX server in our environment, but when we built the master, we didn’t install
The AIX package, so we can’t push the client. Sure we can do the install from the cd, but it would be nice to be able to push software out.

Thanks

Don Klebba
Quicken Loans
Storage Management Team