Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 1st Time NOM user - Athentication Services not running.

2008-07-18 17:00:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 1st Time NOM user - Athentication Services not running.
From: spaldam <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:45:23 -0400
Ok, now I can't seem to get any scheduled reports to work.  If I set it up to
do a daily report, it will send the report immediately, but when I go to
managed my scheduled reports, it's blank.  No scheduled reports.  I've setup
half a dozen of them, but they just seem to disappear as soon as I create them.

I actually got an e-mail that I think was from one of these reports
non-existent schedules I created, but all it said was ?Error in running the
report. Please contact the administrator for further details.?  I am the
administrator, so I?m not who to do.