Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Directing Backups to dedicated drives

2008-07-07 04:52:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Directing Backups to dedicated drives
From: NBU <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 04:28:41 -0400
Hi Forum,

I have a setup of netbackup 6.5.1 having 1 master server and 4 media server
with Storagetek SL500 Library having 16 drives.

1 media server is having robotic arm configured on it with 5 drives.
2 media server is having 5 drives.
3 media server is having 6 drives.

My requirement is of directing few critical backups to dedicated drives only
assigned for these backup.

Can anyone help me out in doing this in my backup environment.