Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Probably A Stupid Question

2008-07-03 12:09:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Probably A Stupid Question
From: "Mark Glazerman" <Mark.Glazerman AT spartech DOT com>
To: "Troy Schuler" <Troy.Schuler AT datadomain DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:38:21 -0500

Interestingly enough I’ve just had confirmation from support that they do not yet have a nbdbm debug binary for Sol 10  x86 (which is why the one they gave us didn’t work).  Although x86 is fully supported for both master and media servers, I wonder if this confirmation shows that they aren’t quite up to speed on their troubleshooting and diagnostic tools when dealing with environments running on non SPARC hardware.

Mark Glazerman

Desk: 314-889-8282

Cell: 618-520-3401

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to