Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Probably A Stupid Question

2008-07-03 09:58:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Probably A Stupid Question
From: "Mark Glazerman" <Mark.Glazerman AT spartech DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 08:34:57 -0500

I have a ticket open with support and they are saying that a debug binary they tried to have us install wasn’t working because of the our platform / OS setup.  I am under the understanding that we are running our NBU master server on Solaris 10 x86, however, I’ve started second guessing myself because of the output from the uname –a command.

It produces the following SunOS nbumaster01 5.10 Generic_127128-11 i86pc i386 i86pc

Can someone just confirm that this is indeed what I should see on an x86 server ?

Thanks in advance

Mark Glazerman

Enterprise Storage Administrator

Spartech Corporation

Desk: 314-889-8282

Fax: 314-854-8282

Cell: 618-520-3401

mark.glazerman AT spartech DOT com

http://www.spartech.com

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, are intended solely for the use of the addressee, and may be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately, and do not copy or forward it.