Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 Scheduler Bug

2008-06-30 13:52:19
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 Scheduler Bug
From: mkgunderson AT mmm DOT com
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:09:00 -0500

I do know that nbpem was re-written in 6.5.2, in which multi-threading is now used instead of a single thread, among other items, so it wouldn't surprise me if there are bugs along with a binary fix for the scheduling issue.

Best Regards,

Michael K. Gunderson
3M  Storage Management

Please remember those that served our country
"Man does not die until he is forgotten"

www.thefinalrollcall.us

----- Message from "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com> on Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:00:10 -0400 -----