Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.5.1 Event log

2008-06-30 13:27:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.1 Event log
From: "Preston, Doug" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:47:34 -0400
NB 6.5.1
Windows 2003 San Media Server

I am getting the following error in my application event log
Source: Netbackup Device
EventID: 0
emmlib_UpdateDriveRuntime failed, status=304

I have googled this error and search Symantec's site for this error and cannot find such an error.   Does anyone have any cluse as to the cause or better yet a fix for this error?

Doug Preston

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our address record can be corrected.