Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 Scheduler Bug?

2008-06-30 09:45:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 Scheduler Bug?
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:21:48 -0400
NBU 6.5.2 on Windows 2003 SP2

Just ran my first Monthly backups since upgrading one of our smaller environments to 6.5.2. I've got about 40 clients that fire the "last Friday of the month" with a generous window that stays open until Sunday evening.  About 35 of those clients fired at 8:00PM as normal, but they all failed just after midnight with error 196 - backup window closed.  Anyone see anything similar to this?  I know adoption of 6.5.2 is low.  I'm about to open a ticket w/ Symantec.

-Jonathan Martin
Intersil Corp.
Servers and Security Operations
Desk: (321) 724-7314