Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Anyone heard of 6.5.2a ?

2008-06-27 15:31:23
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Anyone heard of 6.5.2a ?
From: "Rosenkoetter, Gabriel" <Gabriel.Rosenkoetter AT radian DOT biz>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:12:37 -0400
Not that I've seen yet (one week production in one environment, upgraded the other today, a couple of weeks testing prior to that). But I seem to recall that your environments are larger and slightly more varied than mine...

Even if there are bugs introduced, I felt compelled to upgrade for the ability to do Exchange 2007 backups from the inactive CCR node rather than the active one. That's a huge win.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
Radian Group Inc, Unix/Linux/VMware Sysadmin / Backup & Recovery