Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 GUI hangs when clicking dropdown

2008-06-27 11:14:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 GUI hangs when clicking dropdown
From: "Bryan S. Leaman" <leaman AT bitbytes DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:54:48 -0400
When I'm editing a Vault profile in the duplication tab and I enable
"Alternate read server", the moment I click on the dropdown to choose a
server, the entire GUI hangs with an hourglass.  I've left it go for
hours but it remains hung.  Have to kill it each time.

I've had a Symantec case open for several days on this, but they haven't
been able to figure it out yet.  Any suggestions on things to look for
or to try?  I'm using Solaris 10.

Thanks,

Bryan