Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Aptare SC on VM?

2008-06-25 23:01:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Aptare SC on VM?
From: "Boris Kraizman" <sysadminzone AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Eagle, Kent" <KEagle AT wilmingtontrust DOT com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:50:06 -0400
Hi Kent,

I am running it on Linux VM, no problem so far.

Regards,

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Eagle, Kent <KEagle AT wilmingtontrust DOT com> wrote:
Anyone running Aptare storage Console on a Windows 2K3 VM guest?
I'm trying to avoid bogging down an existing machine with yet another
app, and certainly trying to avoid (GASP!) hitting the budget!  ;-)

Kent Eagle
MTS Infrastructure Engineer II, MCP, MCSE
Tech Services / SMSS

Visit our website at www.wilmingtontrust.com

Investment products are not insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency, are not deposits of or other obligations of or guaranteed by Wilmington Trust or any other bank or entity, and are subject to risks, including a possible loss of the principal amount invested. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or proprietary information.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity who is the intended recipient.  Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please contact the sender by replying to this message and delete this material from any system it may be on.