Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Any one upgrade to Veritas Netbackup 6.5.2 yet?

2008-06-17 19:53:53
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Any one upgrade to Veritas Netbackup 6.5.2 yet?
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:27:42 -0400
I posted this two weeks ago.  I'm still working with Symantec tech support.

https://forums.symantec.com/syment/board/message?board.id=21&thread.id=44727

So far I've:

Upgraded Netbackup to 6.5.2
Upgraded the Virtual Center to 2.5 Update 1

The only change so far is that before the updates the files wouldn't remove
themselves from the mount point but now they do.

-Jonathan