Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] incorrect media found in drive index 1, expected SAC009, found PD0283, FREEZING

2008-06-16 15:41:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] incorrect media found in drive index 1, expected SAC009, found PD0283, FREEZING
From: Ken Frinzl <Ken.Frinzl AT sas DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:08:48 -0400
Hey,

Since I upgraded this Master to NBU 6.5.1 last week, I've been getting the
following errors on tapes.  I has happened to about 20 tapes over the weekend.
I am re-using media.

incorrect media found in drive index 1, expected SAC009, found PD0283, FREEZING

I am re-using media that had the old PD#### labels on them.   The old media
with the new label has worked fine for the last 4 months.  The error just
started to happen after the NBU upgrade.

Media is LTO2,  Master is a Solaris 9.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ken Frinzl
E-Mail: Ken.Frinzl AT SAS DOT com