Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.1 on Windows and VMWare backups - status 156

2008-06-10 18:29:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.1 on Windows and VMWare backups - status 156
From: Mike Kiles <mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All

I am in the process of setting up VMWARE backups, my master/media server is the
VCB and Proxy server and I am using a separate Virtual Center Server (vc011).
Proxy server can see the ESX server LUNS, I have assigned them same LUN NUMBERS
on both ESX server and Proxy server. When creating new host group on the disk
array, Host Type is VMWARE. When I try to do a backup, I get snapshot error
156. I have included some text from the BPFIS log:

SSLVerifyCertAgainstSystemStore: Subject mismatch: VMware vs vc011
2008-01-30 10:17:02.105 'BaseLibs' 3148 warning
SSLVerifyCertAgainstSystemStore: The remote host certificate has these problems:

The host name used for the connection does not match the subject name on the
host certificate

A certificate in the host's chain is based on an untrusted root

Any body seen this before, any tips to fix it?

Thx