Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] enterprise media manager failing to start!

2008-06-06 05:51:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] enterprise media manager failing to start!
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT yahoo DOT ie>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 09:28:53 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, our disk drive containing the Netbackup database and installation has run out of disk space and the netbackup services had stopped. After making some space on the disk device when I now start the Netbackup services the Enterprise Media Manager starts and stops immediatley.

How can i overcome this problem and get the EMM service to start? Will it be necessary for me to recover the catalog and databases?

THanks, Mark