Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup error messages - 6.5

2008-06-03 01:55:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup error messages - 6.5
From: "Haskins, Steve" <Steve.Haskins AT bannerhealth DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 22:40:05 -0700

Sometime ago I posted a question on two error messages that I believe I have discovered a fix. At least I have not experienced the errors again for over 30 days.

I reran the 6.5.1 update with repair option.

The two errors:

The procedure entry point ovgetlocale could not be located in the dynamic link library netbackup.dll

and

Event Type:        Error

Event Source:    Application Error

Event Category:                (100)