Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Device Manager auto start

2008-06-02 14:56:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Device Manager auto start
From: Nick Anderson <nickanderso AT yahoo.com DOT br>
To: Veritas List <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:40:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

after upgrading nbu 5.1 to 6.5 netbackup device manager doesn't start automatically after boot.
I applied 6.5.1A and nothing changed.
Windows Removable Storage Service is not running on it.

Any idea?

I guess I could remove libraries and drives to see if it solves the problem, but I'd like to see your opinions first.

Rgrds

Nick