Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Some clients in a policy do not start

2008-06-02 06:49:37
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Some clients in a policy do not start
From: netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk
To: <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:29:53 +0200
Sorry. NBU 6.5.1. If I run the backup manually they work fine.

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008, netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk wrote:

> Has anyone seen the case where one client in a policy will start when
scheduled, but the other two will not. I have copied the policy to a new name
and then back. I waited over the weekend to be sure no manual backup was
interfering with the backup. The schedules are calendar based. The clients are
all Windows 2003. This is a normal backup (not database or exchange, etc). Any
help or suggestions would be appreciated.

> Regards,
>
> Patrick

What version of NetBackup?
Are both clients contactable?