Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Command Line for Master Server Properties

2008-05-21 10:02:42
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Command Line for Master Server Properties
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:46:22 -0400

What kind of client?

On UNIX/Linux all the policy information is under <installpath>/netbackup/db/class/<policyname>.   The files there are ascii text.   He could send those to you.

Also not sure why you’re saying he can only send “text”.  Some mail filters complain about things that don’t have a .txt suffix but you can add that to anything.  One thing you could do is pull up the information in the GUI (on Windows).  Do a Ctrl-Print Screen then paste it into a MS-Word DOC and mail that.  If the mail filter blocked .doc files he could simply at .txt to the end of the name of the attachment.