Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Is NBU v6.5.1 stable?

2008-05-19 09:55:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Is NBU v6.5.1 stable?
From: "Mark Glazerman" <Mark.Glazerman AT spartech DOT com>
To: "Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>, "Spearman, David" <spe08 AT co.henrico.va DOT us>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:33:40 -0500
I don't know if the nbrb.conf settings would apply to our environment as we
don't back up anything to tape.  All of our backups go to 2 Data Domain disk
storage devices which we replicate offsite to our DR location.  This has been
the case for about a year now so unless they have made a change to how NBU
handles disk storage units in 6.5, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to leave
you all hanging until someone else can shed some light on the problem.

Mark Glazerman
Desk: 314-889-8282
Cell: 618-520-3401
 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to