Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] how to centralize all exluce_list ?

2008-05-15 06:49:04
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] how to centralize all exluce_list ?
From: Didier BRUN <didier.brun AT fr.thalesgroup DOT com>
To: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:27:31 +0200
Thanks Mikael,

    bpgetconfig do not work on unix !

    I think this is a bug from Netbackup to have exclude_list file located on the client !
    The second bug is that the bpcoverage do not analyze exclude_list file !

    The solution is may to not use exclude_list file !

Thanks to all

Didier

Michael Graff Andersen a écrit :
think a script around bpgetconfig might could supply this

Regards
Michael