Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] How to get capacity or type of tape media

2008-05-14 14:03:03
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] How to get capacity or type of tape media
From: "Kevin Miele" <kmiele01 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 12:43:12 -0500
Mark,
Once I get the Raw Capacity working,  I will then be focusing on actual usage of a tape, and being able to show the compression as well. I want to be able to show overall compression across the environment, but also the compression per tape as well. This has proved to be more of a challenge than originally thought, but I figure if I can put all the pieces together then it will be in its most useful form.
Thanks,
Kevin