Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Best Practice: Location of the NetBackup Catalog

2008-05-14 01:42:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Best Practice: Location of the NetBackup Catalog
From: Dominik Pietrzykowski <dominik_pietrzykowski AT toll.com DOT au>
To: "WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>, Jeff Lightner <jlightner AT water DOT com>, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 15:19:27 +1000

Yes it is but it’s also spread over trays so I’m happy to trust it.

Not sure if my last post got through but the catalogue backup goes over fibre to our DR site onto another tape library.

DR file is replicated over as well and is also emailed to my private mail account. I believe I have most of the bases covered.