Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup of 32 bit Oracle on 64 bit windows (Update)

2008-05-07 16:24:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup of 32 bit Oracle on 64 bit windows (Update)
From: "Michael Graff Andersen" <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:58:43 +0200
Hi

I have managed to take both offline & online rman backup of a 32 bit
oracle on a 64 bit windows machine.

I installed the 32 bit Netbackup Client by using the
SysWOW64\msiexec.exe in the silentclient.cmd script for 32 bit client

Now I wonder if there is some way I can have both the 32 bit & 64 bit
client running at same time, any suggestions will be greatly
appriceated

Regards
Michael