Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to schedule the mail in catalog backup

2008-04-22 10:07:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to schedule the mail in catalog backup
From: Sachin Bhambay1 <sabhamba AT in.ibm DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:47:55 +0530
Hi,

Will u tel me step how i can schedule the Mail in Catalog backup. Where can
i put the entry of ip .

I want completion of every catalog backup mail come to me catalog backup
has been completed and this is the media id

Thanks & Regards
Sachin Bhambay
9910317281

             Bancal
             <netbackup-forum@
             backupcentral.com                                          To
             >                         VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

             veritas-bu-bounce
             s AT mailman.eng DOT aub
Subject
             urn.edu                   [Veritas-bu] NetBackup silently
                                       filters MS SQL datafiles w/o any
                                       warning
             04/22/2008 11:42
             AM

             Please respond to
             VERITAS-BU@mailma
             n.eng.auburn.edu

I found a Symantec technote on this issue.

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/276374.htm

I think such a dubious behaviour of NetBackup is rather frustrating.