Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Export/Import of Policies Between NetBackupInstallations

2008-04-08 16:15:42
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Export/Import of Policies Between NetBackupInstallations
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:54:35 -0400
6.5.1 on Windows 2003

I've been playing around with manual changes to policies by changing the
files themselves - but when I'm done making changes the gui gives me all
sorts of errors 14 (write errors) on those policies.  Any idea why?  At
first I thought it was a file lock but I've checked the processes
running.  I have to restart the admin console and services to get the
error to go away.

-Jonathan