Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] sniff...bpgp is gone from 6.5

2008-04-07 16:13:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] sniff...bpgp is gone from 6.5
From: "rob worman" <rob AT worman DOT org>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:49:16 -0500
This thread is pretty much deceased, but I thought I would resurrect
it briefly to point out that the latest entry to the official
NetBackup blog (did you know that there was an official NetBackup
blog?  Me neither, until last week...) happens to conclude with the
following statement:

      "If you think you need bpgp to get your job
      done, let us know why by leaving a
      comment explaining how you use it."

If you are one of the great many users who miss bpgp, surf to...

    https://forums.symantec.com/blog?blog.id=NetBackup

and leave a comment that explains why bpgp has been crucial to your
NetBackup existence!

HTH
rob