Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Alternate restore server

2008-04-04 13:14:38
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Alternate restore server
From: "Lawler, Michael C." <MCLawler AT cooperstandard DOT com>
To: "Michael Graff Andersen" <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>, "York, Bill, DoIT" <Bill.York AT state.nm DOT us>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:40:47 -0400
I would think you just need to tell it where on the dest. The data needs
to go...shouldn't need to set a mapping on the master for it...since
your telling BAR to restore to Dest. "Z" you should be able to just
specify where on "Z" you want it to be restored to... Bear in mind, I've
only ever used NBU 6.0 and above so I'm not familiar with what might
need to be done with 5.1

- Michael Lawler