Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VCB Eror

2008-04-02 11:27:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VCB Eror
From: nsrogst <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 05:26:38 -0400
Hi

I have the same error, after we upgraded to vmware esx 3.5, vc 2.5 and vcb 1.1
we get that error.
The backup job is set to run over 4 machines and the snapshot creation for the
first machine seems to work, but when it get to the second machine it fails
with the error:
"Snapshot creation failed: Custom pre-freeze script failed."
The pre-freeze-script.bat looks the same for all machines.

Have you had any luck figuring out why this happends ?