Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Top 20 (or so) misunderstood things about NBU

2008-03-31 18:17:01
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Top 20 (or so) misunderstood things about NBU
From: "Tony T." <rollthebones AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:02:40 -0500
- Brick level backups of Exchange...not nearly as good as Backup Exec

*runs out of the room*

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 4:48 PM, Curtis Preston <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com> wrote:
Hey there, folks!  I'm working very hard on my next book, which will
have some product-specific information in it.  I'm covering multiple
products, so I won't go TOO deep on individual products, but I'd like to
do my best to cover misunderstood or frequently asked topics for each
major product.  I figured that no one would know better than this list
which topics people tend to get confused.

What topics do you think should go on that list?  (I've got my personal
preferences, but I don't want to prejudice your thoughts.)  What are the
top 5/20/30 things about NBU that you think people get wrong?

TIA

---
W. Curtis Preston
Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com
VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies

)
(
)
[_])