Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Where is NB_6.5.1 base package? - Problem solved

2008-03-27 12:25:04
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Where is NB_6.5.1 base package? - Problem solved
From: Jeff Cleverley <jeff.cleverley AT avagotech DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 00:01:13 +0800
Greetings,

I am the cause of my own problem.  I was unpacking several packages into
the same directory and was afraid one of them would overwrite the README
file of another.  I took the linux package README file and appended a
"-linux" to it.  This is what broke things.  Once I noticed in the
README that it said the README had to be in the same directory, I
renamed it to the original name and now the NB_6.5.1 package is seen.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay to try and be careful :-)

Jeff

--

Jeff Cleverley
Unix Systems Administrator