Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate disk => tape. Can running backup and duplicate share the tape?

2008-03-26 18:52:38
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate disk => tape. Can running backup and duplicate share the tape?
From: "Andrey Halezov" <andrey.halezov AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:39:15 -0500
Justin,
Thank you for your answer.

I have available tapes (I rerun "available_media" each time
bpduplicate failed ).

xbpmon JobMonitor GUI shows currently running backup job, which
explains why NetBackup can't mount the new tape (I only have one tape
drive). I am trying to understand why backup and duplicate can't share
the same tape?

Thank you,
Andrey