Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help - Can't access any item on "Media" menu

2008-03-19 17:55:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help - Can't access any item on "Media" menu
From: "Nathan Kippen" <nate.kippen AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:42:19 -0600
Ever since I upgraded from 5.1MP6 to NBU 6.0MP5 I have been unable to view anything under the Media and Device Management -- >"Media" menu.  This includes Volume Pools, Volume Groups, Robots, etc..

I can access the Device monitor and everything under the "Devices" menu.  (Drives, Robots, Hosts, NDMP Hosts, Topology)

I don't receive any errors.  I just see the spinning veritas logo as though it were loading but nothing happens.

This problem is occurring when using the NB Java Display Console.  I running the latest java/NB patches... (Except MP6 stuff).

I don't have a problem when I use jnbSA and export the display.  I'm thinking it must be some kind of hostname resolution problem or something but I really don't know.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.