Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR Create Shared Resource Tree Error

2008-03-19 15:46:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR Create Shared Resource Tree Error
From: "Brooks, Jason" <brooksje AT longwood DOT edu>
To: "Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:14:52 -0400
Guys,
        It's been a while since I've messed with any BMR stuff here.  So,
I'm a bit rusty.  I've been working today trying to run a BMR restore of a
machine for a test.  I realized I needed to run create an SRT for Windows
2003.

        So, I fired up the wizard via the Boot Server Assistant.  Give the
SRT a name, description and a location on disk.  Then, I get a nasty pop up
saying:

        Veritas NetBackup Bare Metal Restore:
                Failed to Extract All Files.

The file it stopped on was as follows:

.\i386\system32\csrss.exe

A couple of questions:

1.  Where is this pulling from?  I have an install CD of Server 2003 in the
CD Drive, but don't think it's pulling from there.

2.  Would there be any place to look for more information?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Brooks
Computer Systems Engineer