Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem installing 6.5.1 on REL 5.1

2008-03-18 20:20:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem installing 6.5.1 on REL 5.1
From: seanharv <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:31:39 -0400
Currently running 5.1 on Linux.  Upgrading hardware so have decided to do fresh
install of 6.5.1.  Install of first server (master) failing.

I get this when I try to enter the license key

Enter license key: OEXC-R908-TQMD-3DPP-P3BP-I543-3PPP-PPP3-8OF3-0

: /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpminlicense: error while loading shared
libraries: /usr/openv/lib/libvxPBXCommonST.so: cannot restore segment prot
after reloc: Permission denied (127)

Advice is appreciated.  Symantec second level support is trying to duplicate
the installation environment and thus the problem.