Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] CommVault?

2008-03-14 19:08:56
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] CommVault?
From: "Sesar, Steven L." <ssesar AT mitre DOT org>
To: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:52:48 -0400

You cannot import your NBU database into CV. Even if you could, you wouldn’t be able to recover your NBU-written data via CV, as you suggest.

===================================

   Steven L. Sesar

   Lead Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst

   UNIX Application Services R101

   The MITRE Corporation

   202 Burlington Road - MS K101

   Bedford, MA 01730