Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.5 training

2008-03-03 10:21:59
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.5 training
From: "Tony T." <rollthebones AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 08:57:03 -0600

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Elena Khan <ELKHAN AT mtahq DOT org> wrote:
I took "Veritas NetBackup 6.5 for Solaris Administration" in November.
Facility is in New York City on Madison Avenue (midtown)
I was very pleased with the training, esp. the instructor who was open to lots of technical questions.

The weather this winter is relatively mild, although there hasn't been a lot of sun.

That is good to hear, I have that class scheduled in a couple of weeks at the same location.  This will be my first class with Symantec, although I did take a VCS class some time back when it was still Veritas and it was top notch.

There are always  a lot of variables with this type of training: what the instructor is like, if the materials are up to date and in some cases even on site, the class makeup, classroom facilities.