Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Flashbackup restores

2008-03-01 10:51:54
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Flashbackup restores
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 10:36:42 -0500
I agree - as long as this isn't a system Partition (C:) then you should
be able to restore the 300GB of data using flash backup.  Add the
remaining space to the volume.  Use Syspart to merge the two partitions
into one.

We do that all the time here to expand Virtual and SAN Volumes, you just
happen to be running a flash backup restore first.

-Jonathan