Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Route add on windows

2008-02-25 04:52:33
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Route add on windows
From: "Yusuf Gedikoglu" <Yusuf.Gedikoglu AT avea.com DOT tr>
To: "Michael Graff Andersen" <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:32:29 +0200
 Hi

I have unix master server with 6 NIC's  every nicks have a diffrent hostname

in the client hosts file i write like  ip  NIC_hostname  masterserver_hostname

on the master server i have several routing to subnetworks

also ı use bptestbpcd command to chech bpcd  connections..

I hope this info will help you.

If you do not understand i will give detailed info about it.

Best regards