Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup of Exchange Mailboxes fails

2008-02-19 18:29:43
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup of Exchange Mailboxes fails
From: Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com
To: netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com, VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:15:46 -0600
As Simon recommended, can you NOT do brick level backups? I would at least try that to see if the backups in fact work.
You can also try performing backups using NTBackup on the server itself, assuming you have the storage. These two will tell you that backups are working and will point you to something with brick level backups.

For your other question, if you read the NBU Exchange Admin guide it will tell you about how to disable the SIS option.

-Rusty