Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] bpbrm utilizing 99.9% CPU

2008-02-19 14:13:19
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] bpbrm utilizing 99.9% CPU
From: "Dustin Damour" <dustind AT plateautel DOT com>
To: <jon-bousselot AT pacbell DOT net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:57:26 -0700
No stuck jobs, however one did run way too long and I had to stop it
manually. One odd thing I did notice was that the time on the
master/media server was in the future by one day and a few hours. I
changed the time back to current but not sure if it fixed anything other
than the scheduling. I killed it and restarted it about 11 days ago and
yet it still does the CPU time hogging. Wonder if it is a bug or a
feature :)

Dustin D'Amour
Wireless Switching
Plateau Wireless