Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup upgrade from 6.0 MP4 to 6.5

2008-02-12 13:55:16
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup upgrade from 6.0 MP4 to 6.5
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Roger Wilber" <rogerwilber AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:17:02 -0600
On Feb 12, 2008 12:05 PM, Roger Wilber <rogerwilber AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Starting to plan upgrading from 6.0 MP4 to 6.5

Looking for any gotcha's in licensing, NDMP or clients supported.

Make sure you have your upgrade licenses ready. If you don't have the new license keys, you won't be able to even install the new features that are included in 6.5 (like BMR).  The rest of your base functionality will work - I believe our master might still running with a 3.4 key while we wait to straighten out our license keys with Symantec/Veritas.

   .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org