Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] login through veritas

2008-02-09 14:38:52
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] login through veritas
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: <Dirk_Lutz AT rush DOT edu>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 14:18:33 -0500

I think I could get a shell prompt from most Unix systems using NetBackup, as long as they had xterm available somewhere.

=====start script====

#!/bin/sh

DISPLAY=whereiam

export DISPLAY

/appropriate-path/xterm

=====end script====

Remember: background checks on your backup admin are a good thing

---

W. Curtis Preston

Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com

VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies