Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] cron script doing global search to backup specific files

2008-01-30 14:46:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] cron script doing global search to backup specific files
From: schomakw <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:34:12 -0800
I am runing NetBackup Enterprise Server, V6.0 MP5.

I am looking for linux scripts which I can run in cron that would do a global
search on a volume/mount point and backup specific files (in this case *.pst)
regardless of where they are in the directory structure.  I know I can use
wildcards for filenames but have not figured out how to do this for
directories.

OR

Is there an undocumented way to do this in the Administrator GUI using the
"Backup Selections" window?

Thanks!