Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tpformat in NBU 6.0MP4 for Windows

2008-01-28 17:07:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tpformat in NBU 6.0MP4 for Windows
From: Kyle Oliver <k_f_o AT yahoo DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:53:26 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone know where I can find the tpformat binary in NetBackup 6.0 for
windows?

In unix it is under /usr/openv/volmgr/bin.

It does not seem to exist in C:\"Program Files"\VERITAS\volmgr\bin\tpformat
where I might expect to find it.

The docs still reference using tpformat for windows, but I searched my windows
masterserver and did not find a tpformat anywhere.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Kyle